Our Vision Plan is packed with helpful features that make it an ideal solution for your investment needs.
You can choose from a range of over 180 investment funds from leading fund houses, and select those that suit your investment profile.
The investment returns on your Vision Plan will grow free of Irish tax deductions until you make a partial surrender or fully surrender your Plan.
You can choose to pay your premiums in Euro, US Dollar, Pound Sterling or Swedish Krona.
The minimum premium is EUR 250 per month (EUR 3,000 per year). This amount may be higher depending on the payment term that you select. You can choose to pay your premium monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually. At any time you can add a lump sum of EUR 2,000 or more.
You can increase or decrease your regular premiums. You can also request a premium holiday if you need to.1
You can access the proceeds of your Vision Plan at any time, but you should be aware that:
- the minimum partial surrender permitted is €750;
- your Plan must maintain a minimum surrender value (this is outlined in the terms and conditions), and
- full surrender of the proceeds may incur charges.
You will be rewarded for consistent saving from year 10 of your Plan. On the 10th anniversary a bonus of 5% of the regular premiums paid will be allocated to the Plan, provided certain conditions are met. Additional bonuses (5% of all regular premiums paid in the previous five years) will be added on the 15th, 20th, 25th and 30th anniversaries within the premium payment term.
* The loyalty bonus will not be paid on Plans that are paid-up, in arrears or have taken a ‘premium holiday’
Your Vision Plan will allocate a greater percentage of your regular premium, the more you decide to contribute. The allocation rate is 101% for premiums of €3,600 a year to 105% if you invest more than €15,000 a year.
Instant access to your Vision Plan details
Through our online Investments Service Centre you have secure access to your Plan details, and you have the ability to monitor your investments. You can:
- View your Plan details, including the current value.
- Service your Plan, for example request a premium holiday.
- Access your Annual Valuation Statement.
- Obtain information on fund prices and performance.
- Perform fund switches and redirections.
To avail of this facility, you need to register first. Click to go to the Investments Service Centre.
1 Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for full details.